Friday, February 28, 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW ME

NEW YEAR, NEW ME



We all have the power to make a change. We can reject all our bad attitudes in the past, we change our outlook if we wish too, and we can also change our hobbies that we are usually doing in the past. This year, I want to improve myself and my doinags as well. I want to uplift myself to the higher portion of my confidence. I don’t feel any contentment with myself in the past year because I know that I can give or do more in any aspects in life. All I need to have is FAITH that will lead me to be more confident in everything that I will be doing in life. I want also to uplift myself from ignorance and to all the people who are very judgmental to others because I want to focus or prioritize my studies for my future. I don’t need also to ask God for so much more blessings for this year because as far as I know, He had given me a lot, more than what I know and more than what I expected. For my family, I just want to love and care them more than what I did the previous year. For my friends, I know that I am not a perfect friend but I want you to know how thankful I am to have you all, so for this year, I will learn how to be a perfect friend for all of you. And for myself, I want to change for the better. And I want to change for my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment