Friday, February 28, 2014

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

We all have the time to dream because as they say, “Libre lang ang mangarap”. We all have our own dream that serves as our inspiration in achieving our dreams to be able to become successful in life someday.
          When I was a child, I dreamed to be a professional architect someday, but now that I am now closer to step up in college, I realize that I want to become a teacher instead of being an architect because of the strong influence of my sisters who also took up education. I chose this profession not only with the influence of my sisters, but instead, I chose this profession because my heart commanded my mind to take up this course. I believe that being happy in your chosen profession will complete your whole being life.
          I know that being a teacher is a tough job because there are a lot of responsibilities in our shoulders that we need to handle and overcome, but that will never be the reason for me to give up this profession instead, I will be using it as a challenge in life.

          And now, I believe that if you have your own dreams in life, which will lead you to the brighter future. And of course, you will only attain that if you work hard and love youre chosen profession in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment